Game Designer, World Builder
Full Resume: Download DOCX | Download PDF
Summary of Skills:
- Level Design
- Conceptual Design
- UE3 / UDK Engine
- MS Office Suite
- C# / C++
- Pen & Paper / Board Games
- Agile Development
- Design Documentation
- Extremely Adaptable
- Writing & Communication
- Team Player
- Self Motivated
- Detail Oriented
Trade Secret – QA Lead, Level Design, Scripter 2011
- Developed QA Plan for use during development to test features and builds.
- Built several game levels in Unity engine for use in game.
- Wrote several C# scripts used in game.
Left 4 Dead Board Game – Gameplay Systems Desgn, Tester 2010
- Helped develop, iterate, and play test main gameplay mechanics.
- Developed dual game-board concept used for final prototype.
Unreal Engine 3 levels – World Building, Level Design 2010
- Designed pre-production including: level layout, critical path, character description and motivation, level theme.
- Scripted trigger sequences using Unreal Kismet and Matinee to control door opening/closing, key collection, door unlocking, and enemy spawning.
University of Advancing Technology, Tempe, AZ Graduated in December 2011
B.A. Game Design
B.S. Game Programming
QA Tester – THQ, Inc. Calabasas, CA 2001
- Handled testing and bug reporting for internal QA team.
- Ran games through stringent testing procedures, thoroughly documenting bugs.
- Worked in a team of 4 testers, lead included, for a contractual period.
GDC San Francisco 2011